Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do mixing and mastering for your song and album

I will do mixing and mastering for your song and album












About:

All music genres are welcome

  1. Mixing and Finalizing: using all element to make sure the mix stand in good condition and ready to mastering. (deliver the final mix in -6 dB or -9 dB)
  2. Mixing and Mastering: use analog gears and plugins both within mixing and matsetring
  3. Pro Mixing nad mastering: Re-amping Through Neve Preamp, using vintage Compressor and EQ, Reference with Near and Far field speakers.

I don't care how much is your song's length (Please don't send me 15 min song )
Stem-Mixing also will accepted.

WHAT I NEED FOR MIXING YOUR SONG:

  • Audio tracks with the formats of: WAV / AIFF / High Quality MP3.
  • Export  your audio tracks dry, without compression or any EFX, etc.
  • I will also Auto Tune the Vocal if it needs (all Package will includes)
  • Deliver on time (can be faster if you check the fast delivery).
  • Keep in touch for any additional changes or any questions. 
  • Your song's Tempo and Key.

WHAT I NEED FOR MASTERING YOUR SONG:

  • Do not process the master channel unless if you're having compression with small gain reduction. 
  • -3 to -6 dB of headroom. 

Mahyar Nafisi

Reviews


kevinnkem:Thanks for a great job ...

kevinnkem:exceptional job !!! this is my second time ..Great Job !!!

kevinnkem:Excellent Job !!! and very professional

mahyar_nafisi:Very creative and easy to work with

affiliate24:All fine! Good quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment