Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create an industry standard voice over demo

I will create an industry standard voice over demo












About:

You're a voice-over artist, that means you need a great demo! In most cases, you would have to pay hundreds or more to get this done by a studio. I know the demo process well, and more than that, I know what it takes to make a demo sound professional.

I know this industry, and I'll provide a production value that not only meets, but exceeds, industry standards. I'm more than willing to talk on the phone with you so we can work together to own this! This is about you and your voice, and I can make you sound amazing for MUCH less than anyone else.

Demo productions I offer:

-Commercial
-Promotional
-Character, Animation, Video Game
-Narration

Demo specifications include but are not limited to:

-voice cleaning and enhancement
-all the necessary processing like noise reduction, equalization, compression, ect.
-sound effects, music beds and voice effects for character demos.

Reviews


achievementpro:This is my second demo produced by paceproductions and he outdid himself. It was WONDERFUL!!! Great to work with and a great master of his craft. I will be using again for additional demos.

paceproduction:So happy to do another demo with TC Brown. She is a terrific voice actress and I look forward to future work with her.

silksoul:This guy has to be the be the best demo producer on fiverr. Great communication, the willingness to engage with the customer on a personal level to ensure the best professional, industry standard results unlike another \

paceproduction:Excellent talent! He's been great to work with.

silverpx3:I’m extremely pleased with my demo! The seller communicated professionally and delivered my demo at high production value and very quickly. I'll definitely be coming back for a future purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment