Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will professionally mix your music

I will professionally mix your music












About:

Starting at $10, I'll mix your music using the same pro gear and top quality that I use for all my clients. Mixing adjusts the individual multitrack elements of a song. This is where your vision comes alive! 

All genres welcome - Your music always gets the attention it deserves!

Prices range from $10 to $60 per song. The basic $10 gig includes a quick mix - level adjustments, EQ, and compression. There are also upgrades available:

- Mastering for optimal playback and loudness ($10)
- FX such as reverbs/delays, automation, etc ($10)
- Analog equipment like compressors, tube preamps, and tape ($10)

I can also send back mixed group stems from my session for $10

Turn around time is a max of 7 days - usually closer to 3 days. 1- 3 day max express is available for $10 - $20 per order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment