Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will mix and master your track, and provide a Mono and MP3 bounce

I will mix and master your track, and provide a Mono and MP3 bounce












About:

I will provide a fully mixed and mastered version of your song within the allotted time frame. All i require for this is the following:

1 - Your stems of Instrumental and Vocals (will also accept MP3 bounce of instrumental and vox aka 2-track)
2 - The BPM of your track
3 - The key of your track if you require Auto-Tune (I use Antares Auto-Tune)

It's so simple! If you have any particular sound you are after with this record, then please attach links to them so that I can make sure I can get the perfect sound for you! (please no more than 3 references though).

I work in Pro Tools 11 and Logic Pro X, so I can also work straight from a Project File if this is more convenient for you. However please be sure that ALL AUDIO FILES are in the folder, as this means that I can work quickly and easily to complete your work!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment