Monday, July 30, 2018

I will professionally mix your song from up to 8 stems and also master it with analog gear.

I will professionally mix your song from up to 8 stems and also master it with analog gear.












About:

Mastering is the art of processing the master bus of a mix to extract it's full potential and enhance it to be the best it can possibly sound.
"A gifted mastering engineer can really do wonders to a finished mix"

With over 5 years of experience mastering tracks\songs of all genres I guarantee your mix will get what it deserves.

How does it work?
- Send me your mixed song
- Make sure your highest peaks reach around -6dB (sufficient headroom)
- I will use my mastering room to listen and see what kind of processing will benefit your mix.
- Loudness Maximization.
- It's recommended to supply me a reference master, A mastered song\track you want your master to sound similar to. 
- I will use tools such as:
* Analog EQ
* Compression
* Saturation & Tape Emulation
* Stereo Imaging
* Many More
- I Will Provide you with high quality WAV and mp3 files of your mastered song.
- You can listen and revise in case your not fully satisfied with the result.

If you're not happy with the master I guarantee you'll get your money back!

Cheers to music!

Reviews


eranbents:Very recommended. Great communication and great master. Give this guy a reference master and he'll do even a better job

barkanmusic:Great experience

aradlaor:Very satisfied with the result. The seller was happy to help when I wanted something changed after he already provided the first master.

barkanmusic:Outstanding Experience!

feeloty:Purchased the analong aster, really made my mix come to life. Thanks! will definitely hire again!


No comments:

Post a Comment