Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will tune your vocals to perfection

I will tune your vocals to perfection












About:

I will use a combination of tuning programs like Waves Tune and Izotope Nectar Pitch Editor, in which I can tweak your notes into their correct pitch in a style appropriate to the genre of music. Yout

I have years of experience with this program and know it inside-and-out, so I will deliver a perfect vocal tuning.

I will tune up a vocal line for $5 for the basic gig, if you have more than one stem needing tuned like backing vocals or harmonies, please check out my extras for that.

Please supply the backing track separately to the vocal track. Please supply .wav, and use dropbox or Google Drive to send the files.

Reviews


markstentdj:great service, friendly attitude...pristine work...i will def be using him again

alexanderammons:Great music and smooth communication :)

dsavedone:Excellent! Worked fast and good!

alexanderammons:great client!

markstentdj:great service, friendly attitude...pristine work...i will def be using him again


No comments:

Post a Comment