Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make a DJ set for you

I will make a DJ set for you












About:

I will mix for you a high quality set for your party, wedding or just for you to enjoy it. Any genre you want. Like if you have your own DJ mixing for you. With more than 5 years of experience in the industry, i can assure you that you won't be dessapointed.

The limit is 18 tracks per hour,
 
If you want to exceed the limit, you'll just have to pay the price of another hour.

For a charge of $5 i will deliver the mix with the order of tracks that you choose.

Reviews


bmarley78160:Good work really knows how to put a dope set together works quick I recommend!

antmastudio:Excelent buyer! Thank you for the opportunity.

biancagarcia:amazing mix thank you so much

pimpstyleo:Great mix, smooth transitions and all my favorite jams. Will definitely work with again.

antmastudio:Amazing buyer, enjoyed a lot doing your mix, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment