Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will edit your audio

I will edit your audio












About:

As ALL projects are different, please contact me before placing any orders.

Hi and welcome to my gig :)

I take pride in all that I do so I can guarantee a professional service every time :) 

Here I will edit your music/audio/voice-overs or any other kind of audio. 

I also offer various other Sound Editing/Sound Production services, please message me with any query, I will respond very quickly

What I need...

•  WAV/AIFF files are best, high quality MP3's are acceptable
•  Message me first for a quote if your song is over 10 minutes 

What I will do...

Professional Mastering 

•  Detailed Equalization
•  Harmonic Saturation Processing
•  Clarity boost & Warm low-end punch that may be missing from your flat mixes
•  No "presets" applied, every song is processed based on its needs
•  Competitive volume maximization

As ALL projects are different, please contact me before placing any orders.

Very Quick Delivery!

I look forward to working with you soon, have a great day :)



Reviews


wally185:Great service and very quick!

geek_tekneek:it was a pleasure to work with you, thank you for your order

shaunmataciu946:GREAT WORK

geek_tekneek:great to work with you. thanks again

nmac00:excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment