Monday, July 30, 2018

I will edit and make your podcast sound great

I will edit and make your podcast sound great












About:

  • 1000+ 5-Star Ratings! 100% Satisfaction!
  • Fast, friendly customer service!

All packages include audio leveling/mastering, adding your intro/outro/music, and noise reduction.

Choose your base package of up to 15, 30, 60 minutes and any extras, such as:

  • Advanced Editing requires 1 extra per 15 minutes of length ($15 per 15 min)
  • Show Notes requires 1 extra per 15 minutes of length ($15 per 15 min)
  • Uploading/Posting

Advanced Editing is the removal of "ums" and "ahs," mistakes, pauses, etc. This can reduce length by up to 20% and greatly improve the flow and professional sound of your podcast.

Quality show notes motivate listeners to tune in, and also ensure your podcast can be indexed by search engines and discovered by more people!

All podcasts are unique, so feel free to send me a message before ordering and we can discuss your specific needs or create a custom package. I love finding people to work together with on an ongoing basis.

I can also work with video podcasts!

If you need intros/outros with voiceovers produced, music, podcast setup, or anything podcast-related, please see my other gigs or send a message!

Reviews


ephrem92:I have been using Joel for every episode I have done. Great communicator and speedy delivery. Would recommend to anyone

joelnorth:Thanks very much!

kimbooyork:Joel was responsive to questions and turned around a quality product in about zero time! Great experience.

joelnorth:Thanks very much for the opportunity to work together!

natcat11:Exactly what I wanted! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment