Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do up to 40+ minutes, expert level noise reduction, de-reverb,add intro/ outro

I will do up to 40+ minutes, expert level noise reduction, de-reverb,add intro/ outro












About:

Hi,
I am a professional podcast editor and I can make your podcast sound professional by deleting unwanted parts, normalize the volume, add your intro and outro and deliver mp3 or any other format you want.

I can also edit your podcast by 
reducing background noise, "ums", stutters and other mistakes.

I can also do audiobooks and anything else that requires audio editing.

I would love to help people who need consistent and reliable editing, so feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you.

PURCHASE MY GIG AND LET'S GET STARTED.

Regards
Divya

Reviews


niallfleming:Very helpful

divyagupta224:Thanks

filipegert632:Working with Divya was very good - especially when considering the time difference and remote working challenges that we had to overcome to get everything done smoothly.\n\nShe was very patient with us and did several iterations to improve the order until we finally had the desired quality, length, etc. \n\nHighly recommend her service! Thank you!

allcapers:great work

divyagupta224:Thanks again :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment