Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will professionally mix and master your music

I will professionally mix and master your music












About:

Hi! My name is Bastiaan, I'm a music university graduate, full time audio engineer and music producer. 


With my mixing and mastering services, your tracks will transform into professional productions full of life, power and excitement.


I've engineered and produced for major artists and organizations such as Sara Bareilles, Rob Davis, The National Symphony Orchestra and The Kennedy Center of Performing Arts. Now it's your turn!

Basic includes: 


  • Optimization of stereo image, volume balance, consistency and playback
  • 16-bit / 48khz processing

Standard adds:

  • In-depth calibration of each individual layer and use of creative effects
  • Advanced techniques such as multiband dynamics, sidechaining and much more
  • 24-bit / 96khz processing

Premium adds:

  • Analog compression and equalization for additional warmth and power
  • Priority support for faster delivery and unlimited revisions
  • Timing and pitch optimization 
  • Parameter automation 
  • 32-bit / 192khz processing

Listen to recent work here:

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs4fvEIOwDk
  • https://www.soundcloud.com/wolfaudioamsterdam

Any questions, concerns or want to discuss your project? Feel free to contact me any time. I'd love to hear about your ideas!

Reviews


jjmvandijk:My first Mixing/mastering experience. Quick response, delivery and revisions. Professional guy! Next song will also be done by Bastiaan.\n\n

bastiaanruitenb:I'm glad to hear that this has been such a positive experience for you. I look forward to working on the next tracks!

samuelxulu:great experience, changes are made to satisfy customer

bastiaanruitenb:Appreciate it man! This album is going to be dope.

thekingjuliannn:It was so nice to work with Bastiaan, such a nice person with a very professional attitude :)


No comments:

Post a Comment