Monday, July 30, 2018

I will edit, mix and master your podcast in 24hs

I will edit, mix and master your podcast in 24hs












About:

Hi! Please let me do all the heavy lifting for you. I’ll take away the hassle of all that time consuming technical stuff. I work with the very best tools in the audio industry such as Izotope RX4, Pro tools HD 10 and many other amazing plugins!


I speak fluent english, spanish and norwegian


All packages include detailed edition:


  • Intro, Outro, Music and Ads insertion
  • Noise reduction
  • Cut/trim, edit and splice your audio files
  • Cross-fading
  • EQ/Compression
  • Plosive removal
  • De-essing (When the S on certain words sounds too harsh)
  • Hum reduction
  • Leveling
  • Mastering
  • Room reverb reduction

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask. 


Looking forward to working together!

PODSky

Reviews


xxcenturyboy:Excellent service! Highly recommended!

xxcenturyboy:Excellent service! Highly recommended!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment