Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will edit your podcast to your specifications. That includes audio levels, pauses and more.

I will edit your podcast to your specifications. That includes audio levels, pauses and more.












About:

This Gig offers professional, fast and reliable editing services for podcasts and radio, with more than 5 years experience editing raw audio for podcasts and radio.

I will:

  • Add your intro and outro to the podcast.
  • Make edits to your specifications.
  • Reduce background noise.
  • Equalise overall levels. 
  • Deliver final product as WAV.

What I also offer:
  1. Advice on ways to improve your audio quality and overall process when recording (Free of charge).

Before you order, please message me first directly to discuss what you need. I will provide all information necessary before we begin. 

Thank you 
Phillip

Reviews


irismcalpin:I have used Phillip to edit audio on multiple podcast projects, and I'm always happy with the final product. I highly recommend his services!

phillipwooding:Like always a pleasure to work with :)

irismcalpin:Phillip is great! He delivers high quality audio editing in a timely fashion, is a great communicator, and provides helpful recording tips as well! I will continue to use him to edit my podcasts.

phillipwooding:Iris is a pleasure to work with, she always gives clear instructions and understands the work process. When offering tips to help boost her productivity, she takes it on board which in the long run again helps with the work I do for her. :)

irismcalpin:I have used Phillip to edit audio on multiple podcast projects, and I'm always happy with the final product. I highly recommend his services!


No comments:

Post a Comment