Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will mix your metal and rock music

I will mix your metal and rock music












About:

Hello! I'm Nico Bammens.
 You want your songs to hit hard and blast the competition away. Are you tired of not going on tour or not playing gigs. Your mixes suck, but your songs are awesome. I'm passioned about music, audio and mixing and breathing it for 20 years. Let me take your creation and make it bigger then life. Turn your sound too epic proportions .

What do i do ?

  • When i receive your tracks,I will analyse them do some small editing/pitch correcting/Quantize to get the perfomance tight and pro sounding
  • I will add drum samples from my large library to get too drums pumping and right in your face (using GGD, Slate, That sound)
  • Reamping of bass & gtr  (using Kemper mainly or software like Toneforge,  TH3, )
  • Limited and Master it to a pro level for digital (spotify/itunes) and CD release

What do you get ? 

  • A massive pro sounding mix & master
  • High Quality files (WAV/mp³)
  • An engineer and friend for life

Still Questions ? 

contact me for more infomation.

Reviews


donblakely971:Did a nice job with the limited material I provided

ocin_b:Great dude!

ariangga:good comunication, Recomended !

ericthebad:\

ocin_b:Awesome dude to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment