Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will professionally mix your song

I will professionally mix your song












About:

Greetings!

*Level 2 Seller*
*5 stars on every gig*

I'm a multi-instrumentalist based in Montreal, Canada. I've played hundreds of shows, taught hundreds of people and produced hundreds of tracks through the years.

I'm looking forward to work on your project. Please, message me before ordering so we can discuss about your project. This will help me give you the best results for you.

Reviews


influentialecb:Did a Great Job In A Timely Manner

sapphyreb:He was willing to work within my budget on an extremely tight deadline. My song sounds 1000% better. I will most certainly be partnering with him again on future projects!

moshpit13:Thanks again, another job well done and also very fast! Recommend!

johnvehadija:Selle was responsive to my instructions and went way and beyond to help me get the right sound!

wenderspex:Great work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment