Monday, July 30, 2018

I will studio mix and master 3 different tracks for you.

I will studio mix and master 3 different tracks for you.












About:

I will studio mix and master your track (you must provide the tracked out .mp3 or .wav files/ for all vocals, message for questions). I will EQ your vocal and adlib tracks, as well as mix and master the track and make all aspects of the track sharper (Vocals crisp, bass hitting harder, etc). Message for any and all questions. (Also, give me a reference of who's sound you're going for most (Migos, Lil Pump, Young Dolph, Drake, xXx, Travis Scott, Smokepurpp etc..)

Reviews


brandoncherry:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

adamshaw09:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

tweeterbest:Amazing Experience! Great customer service J was attentive and delivered a great quality sound thank you :)

mixedbysmith:Knew what they wanted which made it easy to work on. Very quick to respond. I like working with people like this. FIVE STARSSSSS!!!!!

alexmck4:Amazing and fast delivery! Will work with again!


No comments:

Post a Comment