Monday, July 30, 2018

I will mix and master your song with the highest quality and best possible gear.PROFESSIONAL FINISH.

I will mix and master your song with the highest quality and best possible gear.PROFESSIONAL FINISH.












About:

I will mix and master professionally your song. If you want to hear some of my works and songs I've mixed and mastered you can send me a message and I will send them to you.
To request a mix I'll need every single track of the song (e.g. vocal track, guitar track, drums track, bass track, violin track, etc... as many as the final song has, not the "final" song in only one file). To request mastering I'll need only the final song file (just one file). To request both, send me the single tracks (one by one, like vocals, guitar, etc)

Reviews


rodericko:Good job man. That one turned out nice.

jermainelockett:Great sellee will buy again

edgargn:Really fast and to the core!

rodericko:Good job man.

rodericko:Good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment