Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will professionally master your podcast in 24h

I will professionally master your podcast in 24h












About:

Podcasting is hard work. Why not focus on the creative side and outsource the tedium to a pro? Just send me your raw recordings and I will do everything else to produce a professional-quality podcast for your audience. 

I am a trained Audio Engineer with industry experience and high-quality studio gear. I guarantee that you will be pleased with the quality and speed of my work and the consistency of my service. 

What's included?

Basic: 
  • Professional digital mastering using industry-standard equipment. 
  • Essential editing.
  • Inserting any provided audio branding elements, advertisements and jingles into your podcast.
  • Converting the file into a high quality MP3.
  • Industry Loudness standards matching. 
  • Up to 30 minutes included. 

Gold:
  • Everything in Basic, plus:
  • Post-production enhancements, including vocal balancing and compression, noise reduction, hiss/hum removal, and EQ.
  • Up to 20 specific edits.
  • Up to 45 minutes. 
  • 3 revisions.

Platinum
  • Everything in Gold, plus:
  • Minute-by-minute editing out of all pauses, hesitations and fillers. 
  • Up to 60 minutes. 
  • High quality audio file (if required)
  • Unlimited revisions. 

Reviews


alenasoboleva:He does an amazing job (and believe me I do have a lot of requirements). Did 2 podcasts episodes with him and about to do 3d. I'll stick with this guy

iandmartin:Alena is a pleasure to work with and great at making her needs crystal clear, which is very helpful in production!

famfoundation:Ian is a pro. He provides quality service and I would defiantly recommend his services to friends and family.

artgallerym:Easy, sent him a description of what I wanted and he delievered. M

tinamaria1:Great to work with, great in communication, really efficient and the end product was great this was my 1st podcast and i am so happy to present this as its just great quality it sounds super professional, I will be doing these on a weekly basis I will carry on using him for all my others !! really happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment