Monday, July 30, 2018

I will professionally mix and master your track in 24 hours

I will professionally mix and master your track in 24 hours












About:

Want a GREAT MIX and MASTER done to your track at an AFFORDABLE rate? Your search ends here :)

NOTE: This is for the NEW CLIENTS: please contact me before placing the order, so I can check your files and help you out in making this process easier. I would help you choose the right gig & the right add-ons for you to perfectly fit your needs & budget!

  • THINGS COVERED IN MY GIGS: 

BASIC (5 stems max) Using the Bestseller plugins.
Mixing:
-HQ Mix
-Reverb
-Delay
-Chorus
-Other FX
-Mastering: Quick Digital Mastering 


STANDARD (12 stems max) Using High-end plugins.
-All of Basic, plus:
-Automation
-Tape Machine
-Analog gears
-Mastering: Analog Mastering.


Note: While placing the order, See my Gig Extras to Upgrade/Modify your Gig according to your needs at a better price!

PREMIUM (unlimited stems) Taking your song to the finish line using Industry grade plugins.
-All of above, plus:
-All my Add-Ons 
-DeEsser
-Vocal tuning
-Noise Removal
-Exciter
-Amp(simulation)
-Phase relations
-Saturation & much more
-MasteringAnalog Pro Mastering
(Post EQ, Compression, imaging, Exciter, Tape etc)

What to send me:
-important! same length audio tracks in sync
-WAV/FLAC format

What do I deliver to you:
-HQ WAV/mp3 44.1 kHz 24bit file

Reviews


christiangubik:Very good work, fast and high quality :-)\nThank you!

atmansheth:Thanks! :)

arinzrk:excellent keep it up

atmansheth:Thank you once again!

claytonschembri:awesome ,very helpfull


No comments:

Post a Comment