Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will warp your tracks and acapellas in ableton live

I will warp your tracks and acapellas in ableton live












About:

Welcome here!
This gig is exclusively for warping acapellas, tracks and songs in Ableton Live!

The scope of the gig is pretty simple:

  • Checking out your songs/tracks.
  • Warping them manually.
  • Delivering of the warped songs in mp3/wav format with their .asd Ableton file.

What makes this gig entirely unique?

  • I've been warping tracks for over 9 years now.

Before you order, please understand that this gig doesn't include:

  • Tracks with different time signature than 4/4!


--------------------
A sample of my work can be listened to in my gig gallery!

I look forward to working with you!
--------------------

Reviews


jackrumbaugh:Another great experience. Can't recommend her highly enough.

levente_gl:Outstanding Experience!

jackrumbaugh:Absolutely a pleasure working with Lev!

levente_gl:Thank you for your kind words! :)

henryvillon:Amazing work, very fast and easy to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment