Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will mix and master your song with professional plugins and analog gear

I will mix and master your song with professional plugins and analog gear












About:

This service is for any genere and style. You will receive an audio file in Wav or Mp3, you choose.
The process included in this gig depend on your needs and on the final product you want, for example the loudness, character, dynamic or other details for your song.
This applies for the mixing process as for the mastering process, where i can consider to apply different kind of process like Mid/Side Process, Multiband Compression, Parallel Compression and others. Feel free to contact me to discuss about details or other particular or if you have any questions.

Reviews


ninja90s:Great works! His stereo imager is so cool! Thank you.

dennisbastioni:Thanks to you. You are always welcome!

ninja90s:I am full-blown, certainly cool and good response.

ninja90s:Amazing works and understanding to chat with music projects. I feel like adventure too. lol. Thanks

ninja90s:Very awesome mixing and fun to chat with too. I learned something too. I very thank you. I am looking forward to work with dennisbastioni proessional works again! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment