Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do professional mixing and mastering

I will do professional mixing and mastering












About:

FREE DEMO!


GOOD NEWS! If you want to test my service just send me your tracks and I will mix and master part of the song for demo purposes... and for NO COST! 

$20 Gig includes professional:
  • EQ
  • Compression
  • Balance
  • Panorama
  • High quality file delivery
  • 2 work days only
  • 2 revisions

Extras:
  • more revisions
  • mastering (eq, multiband compression, loudness)
  • additional song (I will do the same amount of work for another song)

Work with all genres and styles except hard-rock and foul language lyrics.

Get in touch if you have any questions! 
Thank you :)

Reviews


neduemmanuel:Another piece of excellent work.. Always delivering great finish!

mr_timichev:Awesome experience working together on that project as always!

laurapro:Did a great job of satisfying my very high standards and offered revisions to make sure I was happy. Will use again!!!

mr_timichev:So glad to work with Laura! Very good client, would like to work together on the next projects! Thanks!

swebster94:Outstanding experience once again! Super fast deleivery with great communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment