Monday, July 30, 2018

I will professionally edit your podcast audio

I will professionally edit your podcast audio












About:

For $5 I will edit up to 15 minutes of audio for your Podcast.

I will normalize the volume, add your intros and outros with fade in/out, and deliver the audio in any format that you want.
I don't charge extra for different formats.

If you need a more detailed edit with removing mistakes and certain parts of the audio, as well as removing umms and stutters, I can do this as well. Please contact me if this is the service you need. 

I love creating relationships with podcast hosts to edit their shows on a weekly basis, and I want to make sure that you are satisfied.

I have been in the Voice Over and audio editing/mastering business for almost 9 years. I have 3 podcasts of my own that I love working on and know the passion and work that goes into making a podcast.

Let me take some time off your hands to edit your show.

I have over 1750 Positive reviews and ratings here on Fiverr

What is included:
  • Level out the audio volume
  • Remove as much background noise as possible
  • Add Intros and Outros with Fade in/out
  • Cut together interviews

This is just the beginning of my services send me a message to discuss longer projects and working with me on a consistent basis.

Reviews


jcary:Brilliant time and time again!

jcary:Another solid, perfect, and stellar gig delivery. Thanks!!

gehrig:Dusty was super easy to work with and had a mind blowing turnaround time.

jcary:Stellar on every single level again and again and again! I found the perfect team member!

jcary:Another absolutely incredible experience. Timely, professional, talented. What else can you ask for!


No comments:

Post a Comment