Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create 3 song for you

I will create 3 song for you












About:

I am a music producer .. And i'm from bangladesh. I am totally new  in fiverr but work in fl studio for last 4 years.. I will make a remix or a new song from scratch.
.
If you feel a lack of creativity, or don't know how to make a song or simply don't have time I will do it for you. 
Just send me some songs you want it to sound like or name a genre.

You can hear my other works here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1Ua642xTbKRX00Yhg-_7g?view_as=subscriber

Genres I mostly produce:
*Electro House
*Hip Hop
*Trap
*Big Room House
*Remix
*Remake
*Cover

Please message me before you order a gig*



I Will Produce You A Remix From A SongIf u order my gig in fiverr i do my best service and hard work. Please give me chance to proved myself..

Thank You

Reviews


bozea01:I honestly didn't like the mix at all. The original sounded better and after a revision I still didn't like it. I'm going to try someone else.

redoyarnob:Awesome experience , learns something new..

ceoprismm:excellent work!!

redoyarnob:Another Awesome Experience. Love You Sir

faithmusicedm:I Bought This Gig For A Future Project Release...The Seller Was Awesome...I Would Recommend Buying From Him Any Day :3!


No comments:

Post a Comment