Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will fix or repair the sound on any recording or video

I will fix or repair the sound on any recording or video












About:

$5 covers a specific consistent issue (such as hum or hiss) for up to 10 mins, if you're unsure please send the audio through for review, I will happily take a listen and get back to you quickly.

I will turn your flawed audio into pristine, usable material by

removing noises, distortions, reverb, and more.

I deliver professional-quality results with speed and efficiency.
My work features on Hollywood movie releases, Top Video Game titles and Major label records.

Common problems I can fix include:

• Ambient background noise (inc echo/reverb reduction)
• Tape hiss
• Electronic interference such as hum and buzz
• Sudden background noises (coughs, ringing cell phones, etc.)
• Clicks and pops from older vinyl, shellac, or phonograph recordings
• Clipping in both the analog and digital domain


Please get in touch if you have large files of long length, if you require the audio is put back onto a video or other detailed work that needs special treatment, I will review it and let you know how many gigs to buy.

Thank you!




Reviews


martinkeo:One of my best exepiences on Fiverr. Thank you Joe!

joelevenden:top fiverr experience, very nice person to work with, glad I could help restore your video!

jillwurtzelman:Joel was so responsive and the final product was great! It was a pleasure to work with him! I would highly recommend his services!

joelevenden:Perfect Fiverr experience, Jill is great to work with, thanks!

edgarsierra:Only the best!!! Very fast and gave me different options and explained it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment