Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will mix and mastered your song nashville style

I will mix and mastered your song nashville style












About:

Mix and Mastering your final track from the beginning to the end is very important to get the quality & that energy and punch that is so much needed. Also to set the total volume level to 0db/+4db gain.
 My yrs of experience playing music on stage and recording in many studios has turn me into a Unbiased engineer and I would like very much to mix & master your production.I Look forward to working with you! 
(Also this gig offer is for one song only & the time cannot be split into multiples songs.)

Reviews


claude3420:Great job did one revision and everything was good just like i wanted \nMerci Thanks

geraldguy:Thank you Claude\r\nIt was great to have 14 trks in front of me to mix and master.\r\nLooking forward to our next gig.\r\nThank you for the tip!\r\nGerald\r\n

luna3015:Great guy, great communication, great quality and value. I would not hesitate in recommending any of his services. He is clearly a man with a wealth of experience and ability. Thank you for your professional touch. We look forward to working with you again.

geraldguy:Im very thankful for my new clients to which are great song writers and composers. It was fun to be a part of a wonderful project.Thank you for using me here on Fiverr..\r\nYour friend.\r\nGerald\r\nAnd thank you for the Tip looking forward to next gig..

claude3420:Great job did one revision and everything was good just like i wanted \nMerci Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment