Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will mixing and professional mastering of your music

I will mixing and professional mastering of your music












About:

Hello, Welcome to my services.
In this Gig I offer a complete service in the 3 packs, which varies is the quantity of channels per song.

What does Mixing and Mastering include?

  • Editing, Tuning, Time Correction per Channel
  • Equalization / Compression
  • Stereo Image 
  • Noise Correction
  • Harmonics Distortion
  • Effects Such as Delays, Reverbs, Flangers and other types of modeling that are required

What will be sent?

  • Wave 16 bit 44100 Hz - HQ
  • Mp3 320 Kbps - HQ
  • Acappela 24 Bit 44100 Hz
  • Instrumental 24 Bit 44100 Hz 

I'm looking forward to working with you.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.


Greetings,
André Cruz

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment