Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do mixing and mastering for your song

I will do mixing and mastering for your song












About:

Audio Mixing and Mastering phases are a really important steps of the music production, they will give character, deepness, wideness and power to your song. A professional audio post-production will take your song from an amateur level to a professional one and will be a good business card for your music. It will really make the difference!

Are you a music producer or a singer and are you looking for a sound engineer that works on your music, or on your music video or on your podcast? I'm the right person for you. 

I've got a lot of experience on audio engineering because I've worked as mixing and mastering engineer, musician and music producer in a lot of recording studios, in radio and Tv studios and I've processed a lot of audio projects in my career. 

Your project will be mixed into an acoustically treated room with only professional plugins and equipment.

Your final song will be tested on various kind of audio speakers to guarantee an high fidelity sound.

The Mastering service is not included in these services, but you can add it from the "Extra".
For any question about this service, please contact me!




Reviews


charleszepeda:Very great as always.

enricopiano:serious customer ever

steezythawolf:Sucks just wasted my money for real

enricopiano:buyer without mixing and mastering skills. evidently he expected another kind of service. i'm sorry for that

akashje:The best seller on fiverr for mixxing and mastering , contiously helps me in my work


No comments:

Post a Comment