Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will work hard to make your audio as perfect as possible. I´m flexible when it comes to time and work. If you have any questions feel free to message me. LET'S START RIGHT AWAY + See More

I will work hard to make your audio as perfect as possible. I´m flexible when it comes to time and work. If you have any questions feel free to message me. LET'S START RIGHT AWAY + See More












About:

                     Professional Podcast Editing, Mixing and Mastering

my services include,

  • Cut/ trim unwanted portions of your audio (hums ahs , repetitions e.t.c)
  • Edit and Splice together your audio tracks, intro music, outro music etc..
  • Use compression to ensure that your podcast in consistent in volume
  • Master your audio to ensure your sound is the best possible
  • Export your compiled, edited podcast ready for broadcast


   Kindly message me before you order so has to have full understanding of what you really want..
i will reply you within 3minutes..
thanks!
Sandra!

Reviews


cspsheryl10_:Fast and effective!

supersandra1:awesome...

danielleprahl:Sandra is insane- I'm well versed in the industry and she edited my episodes better than I could have imagined. Honestly. She is SO GOOD

supersandra1:awesome experience!

cspsheryl10_:She really did a great job and accepted my revision and delivered QUICKLY. I am recommending this vendor to other podcasters! Love what you did with my Get A Life Balanced Podcast.


No comments:

Post a Comment