Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will mix and master your songs high quality cheap price

I will mix and master your songs high quality cheap price












About:

I’m a music student aiming to gain more experience. I love mixing vocals and feel satisfied when bringing a song to life. Offering this service for a cheap price allows me to gain more experience and also give me the opportunity to provide you with quality songs. I will mix your songs using industry standard plug ins to get the best out of each sound and use EFX such as reverb, delay and parelel processing to make the mix stand out. I’ll then go to master the finished track using a master chain to brighten the overall mix and get it nice and loud so it is ready to release on Spotify, I tunes, sound cloud or any other platform. If you have any questions feel free to ask away!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment