Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do podcast editing to perfaction

I will do podcast editing to perfaction












About:

Professional Podcast Editing and Mixing service. Try Once and you will fall in trap of ordering again and again and again i bet.

I Provide Following Service 

1. Editing Silence/Words
2. Editing umms
3. Recording Cleanup
4. Enhancing Clarity 
5. Adding Intro 
6. Adding Outro
7. Adding Ads
8. Levelling Volume of various participants 
9. Converting Vblog into Podcast 
10. Podcast Mixing 

Message Now For Custom/Bulk orders.

Reviews


monicakade:I have worked with theorbos a few times and always happy with the result. Turnaround is always on time! Thank you!

monicakade:I needed to adjust a sound issue with my podcast. He was able to sort this out perfectly! Thank goodness. Otherwise, the podcast would've gone to waste. Thank you!

theorbos:Very good buyer :)

monicakade:theorbos was great. Quick turnaround! He helped me clean up my podcast sound to its best possible point without losing quality. Easy to work with. Would work with again. Thank you!

monicakade:I have worked with theorbos a few times and always happy with the result. Turnaround is always on time! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment