Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do professional mixing and mastering

I will do professional mixing and mastering












About:

I am a professional Mixing and Mastering engineer with a degree and years of experience. I love what I do and I'm here to unleash the potential in your music!

If you have any questions, get in touch and I'll be glad to answer ;)


What you will get:

 

· Professionally Mixed and Mastered song which you can present to record labels and publishers


· You will get a High Quality MP3 file (320kbps) with every order

· I will add effects to your vocals and instruments where needed (it's part of the process)

· If your vocals need pitch correction please see "Gig extras"

· If you need WAV file please see "Gig extras"


Additional info:

Please keep in mind that I can only enhance the potential in your music. I can not change the way it has been recorded, so always send only your best takes for the best results! ;)


P.S. : send in WAV files for the best quality: 

16bit/44.1kHz,   24bit/44.1kHz   or   24bit/48kHz

Reviews


daltongravitt:Worked well with me and did everything I asked and more

adomassive:A +

lailuni:Fantastic job! I am so happy with how the song turned out. Thank you!!

adomassive:I am very happy you like it! great music

lailuni:Great turnaround time and did an excellent job with my song. Highly recommend working with adomassive!!


No comments:

Post a Comment