Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create your professional voiceover demo production

I will create your professional voiceover demo production












About:

**IF YOU NEED A CHARACTER OR VIDEO GAME DEMO YOU MUST PURCHASE THE GIG EXTRA FOR THAT**

Voice Over Demo Production (for Character or Video Game Demos you must purchase that gig extra)

The basic demo (you simply send me your audio) comes with
  • professional processing and editing
  • One music bed for each spot on your demo
  • delivery in mp3 and wav format.

To really make your demo pop!

  • Custom Script
  • All the background music and sound effects to make you shine
  • Live directed session via Skype to coach you through your read
  • Professional audio editing and mastering
  • Character or Video Game Demo

Getting directed from the #1VOCoach through your script read will raise the bar on your final production

Examples of my production: can be heard above after the video.  just scroll to next 


Let me know if you have questions

Reviews


nicklob:Earl was great! Very efficient and brought out the best in me!

earlhallvo:Great working with Nick. I see great things in your future

vobylorene:Earl is just magical! I love the demo he did for me! I Highly recommend.

earlhallvo:Honor to work with you

dan60559:Outstanding work Earl, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment