Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will professionally master your music

I will professionally master your music












About:

For $5, I will professionally mastering your song to bring it up to industry standard volume,Make it ready for itunes,Radio,CD quality.


After Mastering your Track,will have more loudness and punch, adding more dynamics, clarity and stereo sound.

how to prepare your track;
  1. Remove any master bus compression,Limiting, and Equalization
  2. Lower volume to avoid clipping
  3. Send me a stereo audio file;WAV/AIFF files 24bit or 32bit, high quality MP3s are also accepted.

Try my mastering services for free!

low price great quality, Money-Back Guarantee

thanks!

Reviews


thegreenroom11:Great work! Thank you!

derhirsches:great work again, thanks a lot!

derhirsches:great work - thanks a lot!

ishmaelrapper:Great Quality \u0026 exclusively personal

ishmaelrapper:Quality and skilled. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment