Monday, August 27, 2018

I will master your song in 12h

I will master your song in 12h












About:

I WILL MIX AND MASTER YOUR SONG IN 12 HOURS // MIX amp; MASTERING
Professional Music Production Services // DCC Studios


I'll mix and master your song with iZotope Ozone. I'll also apply professional mastering processes. Your song will achieve commercial levels and professional quality.


Important Note:Before requesting my services, you must contact me to specify the type of service and set the working parameters for your project.

More about me:I'm Producer with a history of 6 years experience. I specialize in the production, composition, mixing, editing and mastering. Working with FL Studio. I also work at DCC Studios.

Reviews


artistavekaras:Excellent service understood my requirements and delivered in good time... Thank you so much

luisfernava:Always is a pleasure work with artistavekaras. He's a great person, kind and very professional. Highly recommended! I hope to continue working in the future projects! A+++

buddhamoney:Perfect! Everything I had hope for! I would definitely recommend! A professional and I am completely satisfied with my final work!! I will definitely be back for all my mix and masterings!!

luisfernava:Thanks for your feedback! I really like to work with people like Buddhamoney. Great person, very professional. Highly recommended! I hope to continue working on his future projects.

bani123:Outstanding. great guy to work with. great communication. definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good professional sound this is your guy. made my song into a hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment