Monday, August 27, 2018

I will remove reverb from a song, podcast or acting self tape

I will remove reverb from a song, podcast or acting self tape












About:

Do you get excited about recording a song only to find the sound guy has dround it in reverb?

Or you record your weekly podcast in a room that's really echoy?

What about if you are a theatre performer and you have done a self tape recording but it sounds you are in a bathroom?

WELL FEAR NO MORE.

My name's Rob and I've been a Sound Engineer for 30 years and have had to restore and master 1000's of dodgy recordings.

I've worked with singers such as Amelia Lily, Newton Flaukner, Alex Burke, Marty Pellow, Jason Donavon to name a few and mixed most of the musicals in London's West End.

So how can I help you?

I can deliver you an audio that you can be proud of, you will be able to use it on your website or Youtube Video (if you need someone to improve your video audio I'm your man).

I look forward to working with you.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment