Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will edit, mix, level and take care of all details of your podcast and remove noises, silences,etc

I will edit, mix, level and take care of all details of your podcast and remove noises, silences,etc












About:

I will edit, mix and make a professionally sounding podcast out of your recording.
My basic package includes editing (making it sound good) and mixing (controlling everything sounds good with every piece of sound).

My standard package includes all above but also leveling everything to make it sound as best as possible, removing also bad frequencies and gain staging everything, including automation if necessary, compression, mastering, etc...

My premium package includes all the basic and standar packages include but also I will get rid of noises, unwanted sounds, long silences where nothing is heard (which some people find annoying), etc. to make it sound more dynamic, and a free service included here: remove clipping.

For background music or sound effects along the podcast just let me know; for only 5$ I'll find a good song for your podcast (or even create myself one right then ONLY for you) and for 10$ I will put sound effects (FX) in every part I think it needs to be placed.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment