Monday, August 27, 2018

I will edit and enhance your audio files

I will edit and enhance your audio files












About:

If you have any kind of audio files that needs to be enhanced or cleaned you've come to the right place: as a composer and sound designer I frequently work with different audios that always need to be edited before their ready to go. 

Starting from $5 I can do various audio editing tasks, depending on your needs: noise removal, amplification, equalization, vocal enhancing, audio effects, mastering, even adding my original music and sounds to it. 

BEFORE ORDERING: please contact me in advance, I may be overbooked with other pending orders or away from the workplace for a few days. Send in all the details so we can both be on the same page and I can offer a successful delivery. If you have any questions I will try to answer them all with clarifying answers.    

Reviews


timothytrebotic:Always gives a 5 star performance.

lecorbeaugris:Outstanding Experience!

georgieporgie37:Great to work with ! and great service. I have ordered a few jobs from this seller and always been very happy with the service and quality of product. thanks !

lecorbeaugris:Outstanding Experience!

liangshijie:thanks for the work!


No comments:

Post a Comment