Monday, August 27, 2018

I will master your music to cd quality or higher

I will master your music to cd quality or higher












About:

Whats included? 

- Mastering using high end industry standard plugins and equipment
- Tailored Mastering to your needs with unlimited revisions!
- Genre specific mastering (Not, one size fits all) 
- Have a 15 minute prog rock masterpiece?  no worries! This service will not cap mastering based on song length.

Message me for further requests as well as more details into the service 

-----

Please note that I WILL NOT accept projects that are not either LOGIC PRO X or Ableton Live 9 or below (For now) 

I WILL accept (Preferably) Wav files (Any bit or sample rate accepted) or Mp3s (Please note that mp3s do diminish quality because well, they are mp3s :P)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment