Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will mix and master your music

I will mix and master your music












About:

Starting at $5, I'll mix your music using the same pro gear and top quality that I use for all my clients. Mixing adjusts the individual multitrack elements of a song. This is where the music comes alive! 

All genres welcome - Your music always gets proper attention it deserves!

Prices range from $5 to $100 per song. The basic $5 gig includes a simple mix (like vocal+arrangement+background vocals, or voice+beat, instrument+minus etc). Standart & Premium options give to you opportunity for full mixes (many instruments, voices etc). If you need editing for your files (time & pitch correction), you can get them by extra options of gig.

I can also send back mixed group stems from my session for $10. (for playback or instrumental tracks)

Questions? First time customer? Message me! Thanks! :)

Reviews


richiekershaw:SUPERB ONCE AGAIN! Thanks very much for your great input. TOP CLASS A*****

alex_gl:Thanks a lot! Always efficient collaboration!

roskopeeko:Alex masters like a master! Get him working on your track NOW! :)

alex_gl:Thanks! I’m always glad to work with you!)

roskopeeko:A true pro and a pleasure to work with :)


No comments:

Post a Comment