Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do a dj mix set or any other related work to music edition

I will do a dj mix set or any other related work to music edition












About:

I will mix for you a high quality set of music for your party, event or just for you. Any genre you want. You can select the songs or let me choose for you the best songs ever. You decide what you want. Just let me know and I will give you a final product ready to enjoy! There are no limits here...
Every set of music consist on 15 songs or more to fulfill a one hour set of mixed music. 
With an experience of more than 36 years in the industry, I've played at many gigs in my Country Venezuela and Miami (where I live now)

Reviews


aliaraza:he was great! responded quickly and also tried to fix the mix until i was satisfied! thank you!!

ditove:excellent customer, very friendly and easy to work with. Thank you

noahleopold:I can’t believe how fast and perfect the product I got was! I had a custom order and needed it in a pinch. Within a couple hours it was complete. Great music editing! Very professional. Thanks!

ditove:My first gig. Client was awesome, easy to talk and he was very cooperative. Thank you for choosing me.

aliaraza:he was great! responded quickly and also tried to fix the mix until i was satisfied! thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment