Monday, August 27, 2018

I will be your sound audio editor

I will be your sound audio editor












About:

|||Read the FAQ before placing your order|||

<<<Here's the steps to get the BEST DEAL on Fiverr >>>

1- Contact me with details about your project.
2- I will ask you to upload your audio.
3- I will make audio enhancement on your file.
4- I will provide you a sample for you to approve.
5- If you are satisfied with the result!
6- You make the order and i'll send the full complete audio file.

My Skills:

  • Add intros/outros
  • Time Stretch
  • Add/mix in Background Sounds
  • Reverse audio
  • Normalize audio
  • Add Sound Effects
  • Remove Reverb and Echo  (De-Verb)
  • Noise Reduction
  • Removing the Mouth Pops and Clicks from your Podcast
  • I will create a Radio Clean Version for your songs
  • I will make a Clean Versions of your songs
  • I will remove all the CURSE WORDS from your songs
  • I will make your songs legit for Radio Broadcasting

>>>>>You can contact me, if you want a custom offer!<<<<<

|||Read the FAQ before placing your order|||

Reviews


audemarz:Best guy on here

mastermind404:Thank you so much bro!!!

lisa_sinclair:Love it! Thank you!!!!!

mastermind404:It is my pleasure to work with you again!! Thank you!!

lisa_sinclair:Love it!!! Thank you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment