Monday, August 27, 2018

I will mix and master your song to radio quality

I will mix and master your song to radio quality












About:

Hello!

This gig is for you if you're looking for a mix/master for your DIY, or studio quality full song session. I have mixed and mastered professional artists of almost every genre, from alternative, to rap, to rock. Mixing is my ultimate passion, and I put the utmost care and time into each project, regardless of price. I will be just as excited to mix a single vocal rap song as I am a 6 minute long ballad.  

Let me help your vision come to life!

-Exclusively on Fiverr!


*FOR BEST QUALITY SEND WAV FILES OF EACH INDIVIDUAL TRACK*
**QUALITY OF MIX/MASTER RELIES ON QUALITY OF RECORDING**

Reviews


agmart:Thank you !! ,I asked him for something special, and he succeeded! I am very satisfied and will come back! :)\nThe music really sounds like I wanted, and even better!\nThe best engineer. 10/10

typethreeny:Wow, thank you so much! I’m really touched. I loved working on the track, it was challenging and fun! Don’t give up!! Haha

bureau_williams:Thank you for being so patient with me! The Outcome is amazing! Amazing Job like always!

typethreeny:Always a pleasure working together!

slaggy:Love working with him communicate easily, good engineering and quick delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment