Monday, August 27, 2018

I will edit audio up to 10 mins for dancers, events and stage performers

I will edit audio up to 10 mins for dancers, events and stage performers












About:

I have worked as an Audio Editor in a Studio for about 10 years. My experience with Audio Editing has always been good as my love for music.

This editing is specially for dancers and want their songs to be fused with other songs.

The editing will include the following:

  • Cutting and adding the part of songs to different timing.
  • Reducing or Increasing the tempo or pitch.
  • Adding echo.
  • Adding up  multiple songs next to each other.
  • Converting mono to stereo.
  • All these only for a song up to 10 minutes.
 
I will provide you the editing music format in MP3 file format.

For any extra request please contact me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment