Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will edit your podcast into a professional finished product

I will edit your podcast into a professional finished product












About:

Welcome! I come with over 10 years of editing experience! 

Check out my other gig offering professional podcast intro/outro voice over! 

Feel free to contact me before you get started. 

Here is what you will get in this Gig! 

  • Removing unwanted part: Umms, errors, stutters, “you know", breaths, clicks, background noise, basically anything undesirable.
  • Adding in files provided by you(intro,outro)
  • Normalising volume to a consistent level 
  • Converting to another format (MP3......)


I can also do bigger projects, such as audio books and anything else that requires audio editing. 

My goal is to create a partnership with my clients. So let's work together!

You can always contact me before you order a gig if you have any questions. 


Let's get started! 

Reviews


droztalks:Wonderful, Thank You!

droztalks:Very versatile and talented. Always does a great job!

kylazephie:Thanks for choosing me again :)

droztalks:Delivered ahead of schedule...with quality! Thank you

kylazephie:Always a pleasure to work with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment