Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will remove background noise, clean up and enhance your audio

I will remove background noise, clean up and enhance your audio












About:

Audio restoration and fixing background noise of crowds or equipment is my everyday job at a local radio station where i do this on a daily basis. I fix and restore any audio files from smart phones,professional audio recorders, bringing the sound up to the maximum possible limits, you can see what I do in the video file on this gig. I use highly professional software and hardware gear in the radio and have 4 years of experience. I am highly trained and fast so the time needed will be really short for editing your audio and putting through my processors. After restoration I usually normalize and maximize audio and it will be prepared for use in your projects immediately. You will get loud and clear sound. 
Check out the gig video and few audio file examples to see what my skills are and if we match together.
Contact me for more details and questions.

Reviews


hurryuprosie:Good job all the way around.

hurryup600:Outstanding Experience!

sean1011:Very easy and prompt.

hurryup600:Great experience!

theotac2018:Great experience, I will continue to buy from his seller. : )


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
    mixing and mastering prices

    ReplyDelete