Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will share them with you.-- Hello and welcome to my Fiverr. I have 6 years of music production and audio engineering experience. I have produced, mixed, and mastered audio for podcast, video, music, and radio. I really like working with audio. + See More

I will share them with you.-- Hello and welcome to my Fiverr. I have 6 years of music production and audio engineering experience. I have produced, mixed, and mastered audio for podcast, video, music, and radio. I really like working with audio. + See More












About:

Hello and welcome to my podcast editing gig.  I would enjoy editing your 10+ minute podcast. You can order my gig at the price of $0.75/minute.  

For the past 6 years, I have been helping clients produce professional audio in the music, radio, film, podcast and software industries.  Im always ready to make really great sounding audio.

My gig includes professional editing on professional software and hardware.  If you order my gig, you can expect:

  • Noise Reduction
  • Edit Clicks, Pops, Stutters, and other plosives
  • Insert Intro and/or Outros
  • Mixing
  • Mastering

I deliver all deliveries within 3 days.  For first priority choose my extra fast delivery option.

I can deliver in .wav, .mp3, .aiff and other formats.

I am available every day of the week.

Reviews


kennythegreat__:Awesome as always

everythingaudio:Great client to work with

kennythegreat__:Amazing as always. Repeat customer

everythingaudio:Great buyer. Easy to work with.

mikaelamitchell:Great work! Good communication and fast work.


No comments:

Post a Comment