Monday, August 27, 2018

I will , grammy nominated, mix and master your song in one day

I will , grammy nominated, mix and master your song in one day












About:

I will mix and master your song for you. I can even run it through analog gear to get full analog, industry standard sound.
FX are unlimited and I go above and beyond just basic mixing. I use all my tools on every package to make sure I do the job right. From auto tune, to delays and reverbs i'll utilize whatever I have to to make your song stand out!

I also produce music, I am an artist first and know how important it is to have our music mixed to perfection. I can produce beats if you'd like as well just let me know, I can do it all!

to see credits and studio videos please visit my website or simply google my name. Marten Cardona

I am a highly qualified audio professional, a graduate of the LA Recording School with major album credits.

-Jason Mraz - assistant mixing 
-Casey Abrams - assistant mixing 
-MNDR - assistant mixing
-Shiny Toy Guns- Assistant Mixing


I was the second chair to Tony Maserati, world renowned mix engineer, so I have a small clue of what i'm doing ;)  Credits valid and available online.

please contact me if you have any more questions.

Reviews


sweetonion:Beautifully done, fast, and quality work. Extremely professional and amazingly helpful. 10/10 would buy again.

meiraloom:Marten was extremely patient even when I sent him the wrong or poor files in the beginning. Thanks for so many revisions until I liked it!

mrjbinvt:can't wait to work with him again!

mikslucid:Turned my track around within a day and gave it the final boost it needed to get that professional sounding polish - thanks!!

mcardona:Straight forward and kind. Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment