Monday, August 27, 2018

I will edit audio for podcast,podcast editor

I will edit audio for podcast,podcast editor












About:

Let's bring your awesome podcast to the next level!  I'm a professional podcast editor

i Offer These Services;
  • Add intro, outro, adds, music to your podcast.
  • Cut unwanted parts , long pauses,stutters, umm's and other stuff.
  • Normalize your podcast,so you have consistent volume levels.
  • Remove your backgoround noise
  • Perform any other edits to your specifications 
  • Our final work can be converted in any format that you like.You will receive the master in High Quality MP3 at 320KBPS,  plus a Wav or AIFF File (Your Choice),
    ID3 Tagging and Artwork Uploading "podcast metadata"

keeping the highest possible Quality at no extra cost 

What Your Master Will Get;
-Noise reduction
-Equalization
-De-esser (reducing excess sibilance "ess'' and "shh'' sounds)  
-Compression
-limiter

If You Have Any Question,Let Us Know!

we are passionate about what we do, and we hope we can work together to get your project up to the highest quality it can be. i'm happy to be your go-to podcast editor, audio editor

Thanks!

fiverr podcast editor
podcast editing service
freelance podcast editing
podcast audio editor
podcast producer

Reviews


embracebws:Adel rocks my socks. I've sent every single Podcast episode to him I've ever done. You've found your new podcast editor- just buy the gig.

jenniferhudgens:Great job! I will be having all my podcast episodes edited by @morkex

thomascliffo572:I'm a return customer, he does great work!

neilp999:Great job!

como12:Thanks so much for your great work! I could not produce my podcast without you!! Highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment