Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create a great dj or cheerleading mix

I will create a great dj or cheerleading mix












About:

Are you looking for a great mix of songs?

I can mix any type of music together whether it be for:

-Cheerleading
-Parties
-Performances
-Just for fun

With over 7 years of DJ experience I can make your musical mixes come true for $5!

What does $5 get you?

-3 songs mixed together with smooth transitions

Check the gig extras if you need more


Thanks for checking this out!!!


The programs used to complete the process are Virtual DJ, Serato, and Logic Pro X

Reviews


milyssarose:Awesome work!!!!\n

milyssarose:Great work and communication!!

ellenhope:Always helpful \u0026 provides us with great music!

misshightower:Reggaerica was great to work with! I appreciate the fast, high quality delivery and great communication. Thank you so much! I will definitely be using your services again! Good Vibes! :)

reggaerica:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment